Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Power of the scanner.

Two weekends ago, Tyler and I went ahead and started the process of registering. While it ended up being pretty time consuming, it was also a lot of fun. I mean you get to take a scanner gun and scan gifts that you want other people to buy for you. How fun is that?! Now, I'm not writing this to sound selfish and say that I want or expect our friends/family to buy us lots and lots of gifts, but I'm just saying it is fun to have that power in your hands! I loved getting to scan things! I even let Tyler have the power when we went to Macy's. He won't lie. He enjoyed it.

We still haven't finished registering because we haven't been to Tena's in Washington/Elberton/Athens yet or picked out our fine china. But for the most part, we have picked out just about everything we could possibly need.

One of my favorite parts of registering was picking out our everyday china. I knew I wanted white and that I really liked the square plates, but I couldn't figure out exactly which brand I (we) wanted to go with. I thought about the Martha Stewart place settings, but Tyler and I really did not want square bowls so we crossed that one off of the list.














We ended up finding White Everyday China at Bed, Bath, and Beyond that does not come in place settings but is sold individually by piece. I must admit that I went a little crazy in the section and scanned just about every accessory piece possible. Here are some of the things we registered for:


























































































Fun, right? I can't wait to have a kitchen full of dishes that actually match! We also registered at Macy's and Crate&Barrel. Here are some of my favorites from C&B:





1 comment:

  1. The only bad part about already being married is that you can't register for stuff all over again! PS... we've used our egg dish once, maybe twice, but for some reason it's one of my favorite pieces in our dishes. So silly.

    ReplyDelete