Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

the beginning.

I am going to be a Bessinger. Weird. My entire life I have been a Wilson. I was born a Wilson. I stood at the back of the alphabetical line in Elementary school because I was a Wilson. My driver's license says Wilson. My passport says Wilson. My high school and college diplomas say Wilson. I entered into the working world as a Wilson. And now I will be a Bessinger. This is the beginning of my life as a Bessinger.

This blog will be a culmination of the decisions, tastings, brainstorming, ideas and projects that will take place on my road to becoming a Bessinger. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Just wait until you start trying to sign your new name. It's such a simple thing that is both strangely difficult and uniquely satisfying. I told every cashier I signed a receipt for that I "was still getting used to my new married name... that's why my signature is so terrible" for MONTHS. It still makes me smile pretty frequently.

    ReplyDelete