Pages

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Lobster+Cheese+Noodles

So we are back from a great weekend full of weddings and decisions about weddings, but right now let me share a little about the tastiest part of the weekend..

Ever heard of Lobster Mac -n- Cheese? Well yeah, me either.. UNTIL about 330p today at our Tasting at Trumps. I'm not sure if I can quite express the deliciousness that is Lobster Mac -n- Cheese but I will try.

First of all, I love Macaroni and Cheese. It is one of my favorite things to eat (besides bread). I love box Macaroni and Cheese. I love homemade baked Macaroni and Cheese. I love crock pot Macaroni and Cheese. I love Macaroni Cheese.















Something else I love is seafood. In particular, crab meat and lobster meat. Delicious. Now, imagine taking amazing Macaroni and Cheese and combining it with glorious pieces of lobster meat. This give you Lobster Mac -n- Cheese.

This may have been the easiest and most important decision Tyler and I have made about this wedding. After one forkful of this superb creation, Tyler and I agreed that this will definitely be on the menu for our reception. So, if you are invited to our wedding.. You're Welcome. If you aren't, sorry. I would recommend you have an event with Trumps Catering or crash one of their events and steal a plate full. Just make sure it isn't the Wilson-Bessinger wedding on the 24th of September :)



And now that I have tasted this incredible joining of two already fabulous foods, I plan on one day learning how to make this dish. But until then, I will just get excited to have it at the wedding.. or after the wedding when we finally get a chance to eat.

This was another decision T and I have made. We do want to taste our food and our cakes so a picnic basket for after the reception will definitely be made!

1 comment:

  1. Holy. Cow. Learn how to make this for our next family get-together. I command you. ;)

    ReplyDelete