Pages

Friday, March 4, 2011

Busy weekend.

We have some fun wedding stuff planned for this weekend..

On Saturday, we will be stopping by I do I do Bridal in Athens to look at a possible tux for Tyler and his groomsmen. Of course, I am carefully observing him to make sure he doesn't try anything funny and end up in something like this....
















Also on Saturday, we get to go to the wedding of my college roommate, Lindsey, and her soon-to-be-husband, Chap! I am so excited for them and know that attending a wedding will make me even more excited for ours to get here!!!
















Lindsey is the beautiful one in blue, second from the left. Other good friends in the picture include: Hannah- Lindsey's sister and maid of honor in yellow, Claire- another college roommate in pink, Laura Ann- my best friend in green, Jason- my best guy friend in peach, and ME in brown :)



On Sunday, we are going to a tasting at Trumps (our caterer). I'm SOOO excited to try their food and some of their cakes.. I'll try to take some pictures to post later.

We also have to work on getting addresses for the guest list this weekend...

Warning to all future brides: The guest list is the worst part of the whole planning experience. When you start making the list you think it will be easy to stay in your designated number to invite. No. It won't. As you continue to work on the list, you realize that you have a lot more family and friends than you originally thought. Who knew you were popular?!? Just kidding... It really adds up because you are combining three sets of people- friends of the bride's parents, friends of the groom's parents, and most importantly, friends of the bride and groom. The numbers add up quickly... trust me. You end up with a guest list that looks something like this...

1 comment:

  1. Oh lordy. I am unbelievably glad your brother didn't spot the tux with the khaki shorts before our wedding.

    ReplyDelete