Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Decisions so far.

So let me start catching you up to speed on what we have decided so far with the wedding..

#1. It will be in Athens.. Love it!

#2. We will get married at the beautiful Athens First United Methodist Church in downtown.














#3. The reception will take place at the historic Georgian hotel in downtown with the delicious Trumps catering.














#4. I found my dress! :) More on that later.

#5. We are staying at the Georgia Gameday Center condos... EVERYTHING is Georgia Bulldogs from the artwork to the doorknobs. Perfect.


















#6. We have booked a photographer. Very important part of it all. You should check him out! He has beautiful pictures :) Christopher Helm Photography.


#7. My dad won't be officiating the ceremony but he will have a special part in the service (besides walking me down the aisle).

















These are not all of the things we have decided on for the wedding but it's a start. More to come later!

1 comment:

  1. Those are all huge decisions. And I'm especially proud that I can say I lent a helping hand in one or two. ;)

    ReplyDelete