Pages

Friday, April 15, 2011

Engagement Pictures

The engagement pictures are finished!! I got the disc from Leslie this week as well as the Save the Dates. I'm so excited!! They really look great and I am so appreciative of the whole Emanuele/Thompson family for all of their help and hard work with these.

If you would like to see all of the pictures, there is a link on the sidebar to the pictures. You will have to make a log-in on the Walgreens site to view them.

I also printed all of the pictures tonight and put them in a photo album for the coffee table :) This will be the first of many coffee table photo albums to come for the Bessingers! Can't wait.














This weekend I will also be assembling the Save the Dates and getting them ready to mail on Monday. I can't post a preview of them yet because they haven't been mailed but I promise to post one later! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment