Pages

Saturday, September 17, 2011

One week away!!!!

Only one week left until we say I do!

We are sooo excited and can't wait for next weekend and the following week in Jamaica.

Obviously (as shown by my lack of blogging), we have been very, very busy. I actually started a new job on August 1st and while I am loving what I am doing, it is keeping me hopping. So many apologies for my slacking on the updates.

Things are going really well. I have gotten so much done in the past few weeks and really only have a few small details left. It feels nice.

Our apartment has turned into wedding central. We have one area designated to presents, one designated to things for the wedding/reception, and one with our suitcases for the honeymoon.

All of our showers and parties are over except the rehearsal dinner and wedding day. We are still amazed at how blessed we are to have such a great and giving support system. We had a shower in Elberton, Washington, Atlanta, North Carolina (Campmeeting), and I had a small one at my office. We also had really fun bachelor and bachelorette parties in Athens and Lake Russell and to top it off, a lovely Bridesmaid Luncheon at Last Resort :) Yumm....





The flowers are from the shower at my office.. I have only been there for 6 weeks but they gave me the sweetest little shower ever! Hopefully, I can post more pictures from the showers once all the people who took pictures send me copies (ahem.... hint, hint).

The past year has been amazing and now only a few more days left to wait... :) I've got to start practicing my new signature! I'll make sure to post some pictures following the wedding and honeymoon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment